Why so sad Bella? Fifty Shades Darker actress Heathcote cuts a solemn figure while out walking in Los Angeles
She's the Australian former soap star who just scored a breakout role as the deranged ex-lover of Christian Grey in Fifty Shades Darker.
But while her acting career is going from strength-to-strength, it seems Bella Heathcote, 30, was having a dour day while out braving the miserable Los Angeles weather.
On Saturday, the Hollywood actress cut a solemn figure as she ran a number of errands on the wet and rainy morning.
Gloomy: Australian actress Bella Heathcote, 30, cut a sullen figure when she was spotted running errands on Saturday morning
Appearing unimpressed with the cold, the actress walked briskly down an LA sidewalk, with her head down and eyes shielded behind a pair of stylish sunglasses.
Cutting a casual figure, the Melbourne-born actress wore a camouflage jacket, blue-and-white stripe midriff, ripped jeans and a pair of roughed-up white Adidas sneakers.
The model completing the off-duty look with her hair in a messy bun, accessorising with a stylish black handbag and a pair of translucent, gold-rimmed Ray-Ban aviators.
Sullen: The Fifty Shades Darker actress looked unimpressed with the cold weather, walking briskly down the LA sidewalk, barely lifting her head
Casual look: The actress and model opted for a camouflage jacket, ripped jeans and a blue and white stripe midriff t-shirt, which showed off a hint of her belly
Despite gaining a breakout role in the Fifty Shades franchise as Leila Williams, the actress took to social media in November of last year after being victim of a theft, with the star's wallet being stolen.
At the time, taking to Instagram from the California state's Department of Motor Vehicles, the actress voiced her upset, telling her 125,000 followers about the incident.
Trying to make light of the situation, the actress captioned a selfie, 'I'd like to give a shout out to the person that stole my wallet. You suck.'
Dressed down: The Australian actress acessorised with a black handbag and a pair of translucent, gold-rimmed Ray-Ban sunglasses while running errands in Los Angeles on Saturday
The recipient of a Health Ledger Scholarship, the slender beauty rose to fame playing Amanda Fowler on Australian soap Neighbours in 2009.
Since relocating to Los Angeles in 2010, the slender beauty has appeared as Victoria Winters in Tim Burton's Dark Shadows and Gigi in Neon Demon.
She will appear as Olive Byrne in the upcoming flick Professor Marston and the Wonder Women.
Breakout roles: The actress will soon appear as Olive Byrne in the upcoming flick Professor Marston and the Wonder Women.
'You suck': Actress Bella Heathcote gave a shout out to the person who stole her wallet when she was forced to get her licence replaced last November
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Arab members of Israeli parliament removed after Pence protest
- Incredible manpower of 1500 workers to build railway in NINE hours