Paris Jackson cuts a casual figure for dinner with brothers Prince and Blanket in Beverly Hills... just days after being 'robbed by hitchhikers'
Paris Jackson spent Saturday having a low-key evening with friends and family.
The model/actress was dressed in her typical hippie-chic as she stepped out with brothers Prince, 20, and Blanket 'Bigi', 15, for dinner in Beverly Hills.
The 19-year-old's stress-free Saturday comes after an unpleasant encounter Thursday, when the late pop legend Michael Jackson's daughter was robbed by hitchhikers, according to Entertainment Tonight.
Family affair! Paris Jackson spent time with brothers Prince, 20, and Bigi, 15, for a dinner in Beverly Hills Saturday
Paris donned comfortable layers to the restaurant, wearing a pink and grey splattered tee shirt and plaid flannel tied around her waist.
The IMG repped beauty carried a boho backpack with her while her hair was tied back into a messy ponytail.
The rising star appeared to be in a reserved mood, seen entering the establishment with her arms crossed and an inscrutable facial expression.
Paris was accompanied by younger brother Bigi, formerly known as Blanket, who could be recognized from his long, dark hair.
Hippie chic! Paris donned comfortable layers to the Beverly Hills restaurant, wearing a pink and grey splattered tee shirt and plaid flannel tied around her waist
Prince of hearts! Older brother Prince was also there, seen holding hands with an unidentified female
Older brother Prince was also there, seen holding hands with an unidentified female.
On Friday the star vented about the experience while recounting the events for social media via ET.
'So, last night I picked up a couple of hitchhikers and one girl was pretty f***** up,' Paris began on her Instagram story.
'I mean I remember taking out a pair of my own socks and putting them on her and stopping by a f***ing fast food place to get them dinner.'
Little brother's getting Bigi! Paris was accompanied by younger brother Bigi, formerly known as Blanket, who could be recognized from his long, dark hair, seen center
'This b**** f***ing stole my debit card dude,' Jackson said.
'I gave you guys a f***ing ride across LA and I do my very, very best to be the best Uber driver ever, even though I’m not a part of Uber and you steal my s***, dude? What the f***!'
While the situation was demoralizing, a few missing dollars won't be sending Paris to the poor house.
The beautiful blonde and her sibling each earned $250million when their father's music catalog sold in 2014 and they stand to inherit even more as the years go on.
Seeing green: While the situation was demoralizing, a few missing dollars won't be sending Paris (above in November) to the poor house. She's worth over $100million since the sale of her dad's all-star musical catalog in 2014
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Arab members of Israeli parliament removed after Pence protest