'Don't even care that you got sweat on my face!' Will Smith spotted going on a 6am run along Bondi Beach before stopping to take pictures with fans
He's the Hollywood actor in Sydney to promote his Netflix film Bright.
And there was no sleeping in for the 49-year-old during his trip as the actor was spotted at Bronte Beach completing an early morning run.
Nice guy! Over the weekend, actor Will Smith took some time out of his press tour to pose with fans around Sydney's Eastern Suburbs
'Just your casual Saturday morning 6am jog at Bronte Beach with @willsmith,' one fan captioned a shot of the actor they shared on Instagram.
In the image he was seen wearing a navy T-shirt and white shorts.
And it seems he was in for quite the workout that morning as he hit the gym after running the three kilometers to Bondi Beach.
Right place right time! 'Awesome to meet you, cheers for the selfie @willsmith,' captioned a starstruck fan
What are the chances! Sending her followers into meltdown, the local said she bumped into him on her way to the Bondi Farmers Markets
One local stopped the star for a selfie and later shared it to Instagram with the caption: 'Awesome to meet you, cheers for the selfie @willsmith'.
'Don't even care that you got sweat on my face.'
Sending her followers into meltdown, she explained that she had bumped into him while on her way to Bondi's Farmers Markets.
'He walked out the gym while I was en route to the farmers market this morning' One Sydney-based fan stopped the star for a selfie in Bondi
Press tour: He's the Hollywood actor in Sydney to promote his Netflix film Bright
Tourist: All smiles in each photo, on Friday, Will took his own selfie in front of the Opera House to announce his arrival Down Under
'He walked out the gym while I was en route to the farmers market this morning,' she explained.
On Friday, Will took his own selfie in front of the Opera House to announce his arrival Down Under.
'What Up, Sydney? Ya' Boy is in the Buildin',' he captioned the post.
Taking in the local sights, on Sunday, the husband of actress Jada Pinkett-Smith headed to Bondi's Porch & Parlour for lunch, where he couldn't help but rave over his meal.
'Okay... I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people post pictures of food! BUT... this damn Green Pea Pancake at Porch & Parlour in Bondi Beach, Australia... It Broke Me, Y'all,' he captioned.
It broke him! 'Okay... I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people post pictures of food! BUT... this damn Green Pea Pancake at Porch & Parlour in Bondi Beach, Australia... It Broke Me, Y'all'
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal