Man in Black (and white)! Smiling Will Smith dons a monochrome ensemble as he waves to fans at Allianz Stadium in Sydney... after raving about the breakfast that 'broke him'
On Sunday, adoring fans waited to catch a glimpse of the Hollywood actor outside Allianz Stadium in the city's eastern suburbs.
The obliging 49-year-old was seen waving to his followers as he exited the venue, cutting a cool figure in a monochrome ensemble.
Man in Black (and white!): Will Smith cut a dapper figure in a monochrome outfit as he waved to fans in Sydney on Sunday
Wearing a black singlet beneath a white short-sleeved shirt, the star was perhaps paying sartorial ode to one of his most famous film roles - Men In Black.
The actor also sported a goatee and a smile as he enjoyed another sunny summer's day in Sydney.
It appears to be a particularly enjoyable trip for Will, who on Saturday was seen scaling the Harbour Bridge and exploring the beachside suburb of Bondi.
Enjoying his time in Australia: The actor sported a goatee and a smile as he enjoyed another sunny summer's day in Sydney
It was there that the heartthrob chowed down on a breakfast of green pea pancakes at trendy eatery Porch and Parlour.
Taking to Instagram, Will shared his enthusiasm for the gourmet breakfast with his 4.7 million fans.
'Okay...I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people post pictures of food! BUT...this damn Green Pea Pancake at Porch & Parlour in Bondi Beach, Australia...It Broke Me, Y'all,' he raved in the caption.
Bon Appétit! The photo saw the Men in Black star dining on a generously-sized green pea pancake, served with avocado, snow peas, a poached egg, feta, zucchini and a mint salad
The photo saw Will dining on the generously-sized green pea pancake, served with avocado, snow peas, a poached egg, feta, zucchini and a mint salad.
Later, he was seen visiting Aquabumps, a trendy art gallery selling photographs of the city's beachscapes.
It's believed Will is Down Under for promotional duties for his Netflix film, Bright, in which he appears opposite Aussie actor, Joel Edgerton.
Artsy! Will called into the trendy Aquabumps gallery, perhaps picking up some artwork to take back home
The thriller-fantasy film sees Will star as police officer Daryl Ward, who teams up with rookie Nick Jakoby, played by Joel, and comes face to face with a world filled with human and mythical creatures.
And after touching down on Friday, the husband of actress Jada Pinkett Smith, shared a snap to Instagram with the Opera House in the background.
'What Up, Sydney? Ya Boy is in the Buildin,' he enthusiastically captioned the photo.
'What Up, Sydney? Ya Boy is in the Buildin'': Will arrived in Australia on Friday
Most watched News videos
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- Comedian Steve Brown attacked by audience member at show
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- 'Shoplifting' customer runs at Tesco staff with stick during fight
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- Shooting in Midtown Manhattan leaves three men wounded
- Tsunami warning in Alaska prompts queues of people waiting to evacuate
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- 'A clear and present danger': Sir Nick Carter addresses threats