'Up and at 'em': Cindy Crawford is all smiles while working out with her personal trainer at the gym
She has been praised for her fit physique since her breakthrough in the 90s.
And Cindy Crawford proved she was still in top-notch shape as she shared a video of herself working out with her personal trainer, Sarah Haganan, at the gym.
The 51-year-old supermodel looked all smiles as she recorded an intense squatting session for her Instagram followers.
Scroll down for video
Getting fit! Cindy Crawford proved she was still in top-notch shape as she shared a video of herself working out with her personal trainer, Sarah Haganan, at the gym
Cindy sported a blue tank top, black workout leggings, and black running shoes that featured a rainbow colored sole.
The mother-of-two kept her iconic dark locks in a ponytail while flaunting her natural beauty with no makeup.
Cindy's trainer and long-time friend wore burgundy pants, a black tank top, and turquoise running shoes.
The two ladies perfectly accessorized their fitness attire with weighted balls, which they used to add more intensity to their fitness session.
Great form: The 51-year-old supermodel looked all smiles as she recorded an intense squatting session for her Instagram followers
Meanwhile, Cindy's 16-year-old daughter Kaia posted a snap from her British Vogue photo shoot in 2017.
The teenager simply captioned the photo: 'me 90% of the time'.
In the picture, Kaia donned a denim ensemble while bending down and resting her head on her knees.
With her new-found success in the modeling world, Kaia's mom Cindy has been a helpful role model to look up to.
The old days! Cindy posted a throwback of herself in vintage Pepsi merchandise on Friday
Throwback: Meanwhile, Cindy's 16-year-old daughter Kaia posted a snap from her British Vogue photo shoot in 2017
Cindy's recent interview with The Cut revealed that her daughter has followed by example of the 90s model's beauty regime.
Cindy said: 'The good thing is that she’s grown up with seeing how I take care of myself, so I don’t really have to say that much to her.
'She’s seen me going to bed early if I have an early call the next day or waking up early to squeeze in a workout.'
Crawford continued: 'Maybe it’s just my kids, but they act like they’re not listening to what you say, so I have to live by example.'
Most watched News videos
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- Comedian Steve Brown attacked by audience member at show
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- 'Shoplifting' customer runs at Tesco staff with stick during fight
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- Shooting in Midtown Manhattan leaves three men wounded
- Tsunami warning in Alaska prompts queues of people waiting to evacuate
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- 'A clear and present danger': Sir Nick Carter addresses threats