No time to waste! Jennifer Lopez wears a skincare mask on her way to film Will & Grace segment... before glamming up for World Of Dance shoot
Usually talent is required to sit for hours in the chair while they get made up for their scene.
But it seems Jennifer Lopez was aiming to get ahead of the game as she donned a white skincare mask while being driven to set.
The 48-year-old On The Floor singer wore the mask as she sat in the front passenger seat of a black Mercedes.
Jason would be proud! It seems Jennifer Lopez was aiming to get ahead of the game as she donned a white skincare mask while being driven to set
After a spell she did finally decided to remove the mask in favour of a pair of mirrored aviator shades.
Later, she shared several snaps to Instagram of her make-up team hard at work as she sat in front of them.
The Grammy winner even pitched in and appeared to apply some lip paint herself.
Finally, she shared the results of all of the primping.
Ahoy there! The eye-catching garment featured gold highlights on the ruffles, which complemented her sparkly gold skirt
Look pretty in pink like Jennifer wearing a Gucci blouse
There’s no doubt that Jennifer Lopez knows how to do glamour – just look at this recent Instagram snap!
Stepping out to film World of Dance, Jennifer was donning a statement Gucci blouse, which we absolutely adore. Created in a sheer pink fabric, this whimsical piece features a ruffled bib and flared sleeves with gold sequin trims. It's full-on fabulous!
Jennifer added further interest with a floral neck bow, complementing gold skirt, hoop earrings and delicate make-up.
Think you can pull this blouse off? Click (right) to buy it from Farfetch.
Or if you would rather shop around before you buy, head to the carousel below. Here you’ll find a range of pretty pink blouses from the likes of Missy Empire and Chloe.
On the move: The 48-year-old On The Floor singer wore the mask as she sat in the front passenger seat of a black Mercedes
JLo looked stunning in a sheer pink ruffled shir.
The eye-catching garment featured gold highlights on the ruffles, which complemented her sparkly gold skirt.
A white collar with a faux flower mounted to the front added even more embellishment to the elaborate outfit.
Back to beautiful! After a spell she did finally decided to remove the mask in favour of a pair of mirrored aviator shades
After all that work, of course her make-up was exquisite, and consisted of a dark smokey eye, subtle contouring and coppery metallic lipstick.
Her brunette tresses were scraped back into a large bun.
Giant gold hoop earrings completed the complex look.
She revealed in the caption, which read 'Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang...Day 1 Season 2' that it was in fact the first day of shooting for the second season of the hit dance show World of Dance on NBC.
Helping out! The Grammy winner even pitched in and appeared to apply some lip paint herself
Most watched News videos
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'