'I've never been a hater': Stephen Belafonte reveals he 'wishes the best' for ex-wife Mel B... as he admits he's having fun dating new women
Stephen Belafonte and Mel B, both 42, sent shockwaves across the showbiz circuit with one of the most toxic break-ups to rock the Hollywood hills.
But Scary Spice's ex-husband divulged he doesn't hold a grudge against the former singer in an interview with The Sunday People.
The American revealed he is also 'having fun' on the dating scene following the very public breakdown of his ten-year marriage to the songstress.
Scroll down for video
'I've never been a hater': Stephen Belafonte revealed he doesn't hold a grudge against Mel Bas he admitted he's having fun dating new women (pictured in London, October 2009)
Stephen claimed he is putting the toxic divorce well and truly behind him as he has 'never been a hater' and doesn't have 'anything looming' over his head.
He told the publication: 'My divorce is so 2017. It is 2018 now, I don’t even talk about what happened last year any more.
'Last year for me doesn’t exist. I don’t have anything looming over my head and I wish her all the best - I’ve never been a hater.'
The father-of-two, six-year-old Madison and four-year-old Giselle with his ex-wife, is hopeful of finding love in the near future as he returns to the dating scene.
Looking for love: He revealed he is also 'having fun' on the dating scene following the very public breakdown of his marriage to the songstress (pictured California, September 2009)
Wish her the best: Stephen claimed he is putting the toxic divorce from Mel B behind him as he has 'never been a hater' and doesn't have 'anything looming' over his head
He told the newspaper: 'I am definitely having fun dating but the only special females in my heart are my daughters.'
Stephen isn't the only one making changes as his former flame Mel has debuted her new sizzling look and hairdo on Instagram following the divorce.
It comes as she agreed to pay Stephen's (USD) $200,000 legal fees by February 8 and both parties will split the proceeds from the sale of the businesses they started during their marriage.
Heartache: Mel agreed to pay Stephen's (USD) $200,000 legal fees by February 8 and both parties will split the proceeds from the sale of the businesses they started during their marriage (pictured in London, March 2012)
The judge also ruled Stephen will get parental custody on alternate weekends and on Wednesdays.
Mel filed for divorce in early 2017, citing 'irreconcilable differences', and she made domestic abuse claims against Stephen which he denied.
According to TMZ, the couple have settled on both sharing custody and arrange a schedule for physical care between them, but neither will pay child support.
New year, new look: But Stephen isn't the only one making changes as his former flame Mel has debuted her new sizzling look and hairdo on Instagram following the divorce
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor