Retail therapy! Selma Blair steps out in leggy blue wrap dress for shopping in Beverly Hills
Selma Blair indulged in some chic shopping this weekend.
The brunette beauty was dressed to impress while stopping by the Stella McCartney boutique in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
The Mom And Dad actress, 45, looked lovely while parading her toned stems in a short, navy wrap dress during the sun-drenched winter day.
Blair's got flair! Selma Blair looked ever-chic while stopping by the Stella McCartney boutique in Beverly Hills on Saturday
The Cruel Intentions actress appeared stylish-as-ever in the dark blue frock which featured flouncing bell-sleeves and a sash around the waist.
Selma sported petal pink flats on foot while toting along a peach-hued leather bag on one arm while draping a white garment bag upon the other.
Her hair, which was recently lightened from dark brown, was styled straight and long with a center part.
The University Of Michigan alum accessorized with a delicate necklace and aviator shades with grey-hued lenses.
Bell sleeves of the ball! The Cruel Intentions actress appeared stylish-as-ever in the dark blue frock which featured flouncing bell-sleeves and a sash around the waist
Tickled pink! Selma sported petal pink flats on foot while toting along a peach-hued leather bag on one arm while draping a white garment bag upon the other
Best tressed! The University Of Michigan alum styled her recently-lightened locks long and straight with a center part
Selma's next film, Mom And Dad, is set to hit theaters January 19 2018.
In the horror/comedy she and Nicholas Cage play parents who 'turn violently on their own kids' as the world is overtaken by a mysterious mass hysteria.
Up-and-comer Anne Winters, 23, plays their teenage daughter Carly in the film written and directed by Crank auteur Brian Taylor.
Meet the parents! Selma's next film is the horror/comedy Mom And Dad, which hits theaters January 19 2018
The role of mother comes naturally to the actress, who raises son Arthur, six, as a single mom.
Beyond that, Blair is set to appear in the TV revival of the cult classic Heathers.
Selma is credited as the character Jade in the reboot of the 1988 film.
The series will air on Paramount Network (formerly known as Spike) but has yet to announce a premiere date.
Flashback: Blair is also set to appear in the TV revival of the cult classic Heathers, which will air on Paramount Network sometime this year
Most watched News videos
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- Comedian Steve Brown attacked by audience member at show
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- 'Shoplifting' customer runs at Tesco staff with stick during fight
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage
- Shooting in Midtown Manhattan leaves three men wounded
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- Tsunami warning in Alaska prompts queues of people waiting to evacuate
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- National champ Mattie Larson slams pedophile doc Larry Nassar