'It broke me y'all!' Will Smith can't contain his excitement over his meal at a beachside cafe in Sydney during surprise trip
A close-up of a plate of green pea pancakes was captioned by the 49-year-old: 'It Broke Me Y'all!'
'It broke me y'all!' Will Smith, 49, couldn't contain his excitement over food at a Sydney cafe, taking to Instagram on Saturday to share a close-up snap of the gourmet brunch
Taking to Instagram, Will shared his enthusiasm over the $19 gourmet brunch with his 4.7 million fans.
'Okay...I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people post pictures of food! BUT...this damn Green Pea Pancake at Porch & Parlour in Bondi Beach, Australia...It Broke Me, Y'all.'
The photo saw Will dining on a generously-sized green pea pancake, served with avocado, snow peas, a poached egg, feta, zucchini and a mint salad.
Bon Appétit! The photo saw the Men in Black star dining on a generously-sized green pea pancake, served with avocado, snow peas, a poached egg, feta, zucchini and a mint salad
Tourist mode: Having arrived in Sydney on Friday, Will has wasted no time in taking in the sights. Saturday saw the A-list actor partake in the Bridge Climb, a popular activity that allows tourists to scale the famous monument, taking in Sydney's sweeping skyline
Will arrived in Sydney on Friday to promote Netflix film Bright, in which he stars alongside Australia's Joel Edgerton, 43.
The thriller-fantasy film sees Will star as police officer Daryl Ward, who teams up with rookie Nick Jakoby, played by Joel, and comes face-to-face with a world filled with human and mythical creatures.
Wasting no time in taking in the sights, Saturday saw Will partake in the Bridge Climb, a popular activity that allows tourists to scale the famous monument, taking in Sydney's sweeping skyline.
Second time's the charm: Clearly a fan of the tourist attraction, it's not Will's first time, having ticked it off his Bucket List several years ago
Clearly a fan of the tourist attraction, it's not the Men in Black star's first time, having ticked it off his Bucket List several years ago.
And after touching down on Friday, the husband of actress Jada Pinkett Smith, shared a snap to Instagram with the Opera House in the background.
'What Up, Sydney? Ya Boy is in the Buildin,' he enthusiastically captioned the photo.
Latest gig: The husband of Jada Pinkett Smith, is in Australia to promote Netflix film Bright
Plot: Starring alongside Australia's Joel Edgerton, 43, the thriller-fantasy film sees Will star as police officer Daryl Ward, who comes face to face with a world filled with human and mythical creatures
Most watched News videos
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage