GIRL ABOUT TOWN: The 9 Song's star Margo Stilley continues to shock in new role playing a prostitute wooing a scruffy-looking Bill Oddie
She’s famous for making the most sexually explicit film in mainstream cinema history, but Margo Stilley’s latest role is arguably her most shocking yet… not least because her male co-star couldn’t be less glamorous.
The 9 Songs actress plays a prostitute in Not A Happy Sausage, which sees her lure a scruffy looking Bill Oddie, above, to bed with promises of, er, frankfurters.
The crude film has been made for the Farms Not Factories campaign run by Tracy Worcester, the Duchess of Beaufort.
Tracy tells me: ‘Some people who like the campaign are offended by the film, but I like the controversy.’
The 9 Songs actress plays a prostitute in Not A Happy Sausage, which sees her lure a scruffy looking Bill Oddie, above, to bed with promises of, er, frankfurters
Most watched News videos
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'