No hint of her troubles! Naya Rivera smiles broadly at TCA Press Tour ...her first public event since arrest and divorce re-filing
As last year wound down, she was arrested for domestic battery and subsequently filed a second time for divorce from her husband Ryan Dorsey.
But Naya Rivera showed not a hint of strain on Saturday while posing at the 2018 Winter Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena.
Naya, 31, played up her trim legs in a glinting blue miniskirt and black knee-high boots at what is her first public event since the arrest and re-filing.
Glowing: Naya Rivera showed not a hint of strain on Saturday while posing at the 2018 Winter Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena
Attending the event inside The Langham Huntington, a five-star hotel, she teamed the skirt with a colorful floral print T-shirt that read: 'MORE' at the top.
The Santa Clarita-born actress, who is starring on the YouTube show Step Up: High Water, posed flanked by Holly Sorensen, its creator, and Adam Shankman, who directed its pilot.
This trio were joined by Naya's co-star Petrice Jones for an onstage panel discussion, where Naya was photographed with a radiant smile on her face.
Top people: Naya, who is starring on the YouTube show Step Up: High Water, posed flanked by Holly Sorensen, its creator, and Adam Shankman, who directed its pilot
Well, it is a TCA Press Tour: This trio were joined by Naya's co-star Petrice Jones for an onstage panel discussion
Naya had married actor Ryan in 2014, first filed for divorce in November of 2016. By October of last year, they were giving the relationship another try.
Thanksgiving weekend, however, was where the marriage went south again.
After an alleged altercation with Ryan, she was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery but got out on a bond of $1,000 - and according to US Weekly, it was her father-in-law who collected her from court.
Cheery: Naya was photographed there with a radiant smile on her face
Publicity rounds: Naya, 31, played up her trim legs in a glinting blue miniskirt and black knee-high boots at what is her first public event since her arrest and divorce re-filing
The incident took place in Kanawha County, West Virginia, whose local Sherriff's office has said to the magazine that alcohol was involved in the conflict - the subject of which was Ryan and Naya's two-year-old son Josey.
On December 5, TMZ revealed Naya had filed for divorce again, and that she was being represented by the formidable celeb divorce lawyer Laura Wasser.
The Blast have published court documents revealing that Naya and Ryan have temporarily decided on joint custody of their little one.
The broken couple: As last year wound down, Naya was arrested for domestic battery against her husband Ryan Dorsey and subsequently filed a second time to divorce him
Most watched News videos
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage