GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Tatler cover girl Jessica Clarke, 24, loses her head as latest issue of high-society magazine crops her from shoulders up
It's the best moment of any society girl’s career – gracing the Tatler front cover for the first time.
So imagine Jessica Clarke’s surprise when she learned that the top of her head had been cut off from hundreds of copies of the latest issue.
To add insult to injury, some covers were also printed upside down, forcing publisher Condé Nast to recall those copies of the magazine from newsagents last week.
She is also dating Rufus Taylor, the son of Queen drummer Roger Taylor.
The 24-year-old model was born in New Zealand but now lives in Notting Hill, West London, and is a friend of the Delevingne sisters
Imagine Jessica Clarke’s surprise when she learned that the top of her head had been cut off from hundreds of copies of the latest issue
Most watched News videos
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage