'It's great': Lindsay Lohan says she now gets along with her father Michael after YEARS of feuding as she stops by Wendy Williams' show
Lindsay Lohan has had trouble with her father Michael for ages, often going years without speaking to him.
But on Friday the red-headed beauty told Wendy Williams that they now get along.
'It's great,’ said the Herbie Full Loaded star, who now calls Dubai home. Both her mom and her dad were in the audience of the daytime talk show as well as Lindsay's 94-year-old grandmother.
Family matters: Lindsay Lohan told Wendy Williams that the relationship with her parents is 'great.' Her mom Dina and dad Michael were both in attendance
The split between her mom Dina and dad Michael in 2007 was anything but civil as tabloids ran stories about unpaid child support and domestic abuse.
Wendy told Lohan that she is the most talked about person in the history of her show—having mentioned her more than 150 times.
‘I don’t know whether to say thank you or I’m sorry,’ the Mean Girls actress said as the audience laughed.
Troubled times: Lohan's pareents split back in 2007 and it was anything but civil. Tabloids ran numerous stories about unpaid child support and domestic abuse
Williams was very surprised to see her parents in the same room.
‘I think that in life, parents have their things together and sometimes the children are immersed in it and you just have to really step back and let your parents do what they do and figure out everything for themselves,’ she said.
‘And we all have a great relationship now so it’s nice . . . it’s much simpler that way.’
Special day: The Parent Trap star's mother and grandmother was also in attendance. She was celebrating her 94th birthday
There's dad: Michael was also in the audience as he sat next to a pretty brunette
E News caught up with The Parent Trap star just days earlier. She told the outlet that she is living a calmer life abroad.
‘For me I prefer to come back to America when I’m working or to see family,’ she said. ‘I like having my private life and feeling safe and I feel very safe in Dubai.’
She also revealed that she’d happily reunite with her Mean Girls cast.
‘I would love to do Mean Girls 2. We had so much fun filming that movie,’ she said.
New home: The actress is currently living full-time in Dubai
After a rocky several years dealing with substance abuse and family turmoil, the child star seems to be back on track.
She told Wendy that she’s got a lot of little projects in the works—including opening a chain of nightclubs and designing an island in Dubai.
The actress is also vying for the role of Batgirl in Warner Brother’s alleged new film.
Still at it: The actress is currently vying for the role of Batgirl in Warner Brother’s alleged new DC Comics project
Most watched News videos
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- Comedian Steve Brown attacked by audience member at show
- 'Shoplifting' customer runs at Tesco staff with stick during fight
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Shooting in Midtown Manhattan leaves three men wounded
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- Tsunami warning in Alaska prompts queues of people waiting to evacuate
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- National champ Mattie Larson slams pedophile doc Larry Nassar