'Orgasm shot' helps bride-to-be, 35, to have multiple orgasms for the first time with her new love
- Roxanne Macias, 35, felt 'devoid of femininity' after ending the relationship
- She had 'virtually no sex' by the end of seven years with a much older man
- The injection to augment her G-spot and clitoris has helped her 'feel tingly'
- She has spent £5,000 improving her body since her fiance proposed last year
A woman who was worried by her lack of libido ahead of her wedding had an 'orgasm shot' to increase the size of her G-spot, labia and clitoris.
Roxanne Macias, 35, had found new love after ending a seven-year relationship with a much older man, in which she had 'virtually no sex' for the last three.
But she opted for the treatment ahead of the marriage with fiance Vincent as she was concerned by her failure to have multiple orgasms, according to The Sun.
Saying she was low on confidence after the break-up of her earlier relationship, Roxanne said she felt 'devoid of any femininity'.
A woman who was worried by her lack of libido ahead of her wedding had an 'orgasm shot' to increase the size of her G-spot, labia and clitoris
Since Vincent proposed in January last year she has spent some £5,000 getting her body prepared for the big day later this year, with cosmetic improvements to her face as well as the 'O-shot'.
Following the procedure she said: 'I began to feel tingly down there and Vincent noticed very quickly because it allowed me to achieve multiple prolonged orgasms.'
She had the injection at an Elite Aesthetics clinic in Kent, which says the procedure can 'increase your sexual desire, give you mind-blowing orgasms and even treat urinal incontinence'.
It is advertised at £1,200 on the Elite Aesthetics website.
Describing it as a 'game-changing procedure', the clinic says the injection will 'augment and rejuvenate the G-spot, clitoris and labia.'
However, the website warns that results will also depend on other factors such as emotional health and the strength of your relationship.
Describing it as a 'game-changing procedure', the Elite Aesthetics clinic says the injection will 'augment and rejuvenate the G-spot, clitoris and labia'
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor