'Orgasm shot' helps bride-to-be, 35, to have multiple orgasms for the first time with her new love
- Roxanne Macias, 35, felt 'devoid of femininity' after ending the relationship
- She had 'virtually no sex' by the end of seven years with a much older man
- The injection to augment her G-spot and clitoris has helped her 'feel tingly'
- She has spent £5,000 improving her body since her fiance proposed last year
A woman who was worried by her lack of libido ahead of her wedding had an 'orgasm shot' to increase the size of her G-spot, labia and clitoris.
Roxanne Macias, 35, had found new love after ending a seven-year relationship with a much older man, in which she had 'virtually no sex' for the last three.
But she opted for the treatment ahead of the marriage with fiance Vincent as she was concerned by her failure to have multiple orgasms, according to The Sun.
Saying she was low on confidence after the break-up of her earlier relationship, Roxanne said she felt 'devoid of any femininity'.
A woman who was worried by her lack of libido ahead of her wedding had an 'orgasm shot' to increase the size of her G-spot, labia and clitoris
Since Vincent proposed in January last year she has spent some £5,000 getting her body prepared for the big day later this year, with cosmetic improvements to her face as well as the 'O-shot'.
Following the procedure she said: 'I began to feel tingly down there and Vincent noticed very quickly because it allowed me to achieve multiple prolonged orgasms.'
She had the injection at an Elite Aesthetics clinic in Kent, which says the procedure can 'increase your sexual desire, give you mind-blowing orgasms and even treat urinal incontinence'.
It is advertised at £1,200 on the Elite Aesthetics website.
Describing it as a 'game-changing procedure', the clinic says the injection will 'augment and rejuvenate the G-spot, clitoris and labia.'
However, the website warns that results will also depend on other factors such as emotional health and the strength of your relationship.
Describing it as a 'game-changing procedure', the Elite Aesthetics clinic says the injection will 'augment and rejuvenate the G-spot, clitoris and labia'
Most watched News videos
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- 'Shoplifting' customer runs at Tesco staff with stick during fight
- Comedian Steve Brown attacked by audience member at show
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Shooting in Midtown Manhattan leaves three men wounded
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- Tsunami warning in Alaska prompts queues of people waiting to evacuate
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- National champ Mattie Larson slams pedophile doc Larry Nassar
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage