Superyachts, private jets and £72,000 Rolex watches: The Rich Kids of Germany flaunt their privileged lives on social media
- The Rich Kids of Germany share their envy inducing snaps on Instagram
- The account has attracted more than 6,500 followers online
- In recent posts the youngsters share pictures of impressively flash cars
It's enough to turn you green with envy - teenagers barely out of school flaunting their lavish lifestyles on social media.
This influx of spoilt German teens showing off their designer gear follows the young and weathy Greeks, Albanians and Turks who have previously done the same.
And, as with other Rich Kid accounts, desirable sports cars litter the feed - and they're more often than not stocked full of high-end shopping bags.
Other images shamlessly show the beautiful young people on exotic holidays displaying their gym-honed figures.
The private world where teenagers own £72,000 diamond encrusted Rolex watches has amassed more than 6,500 followers on Instagram.
One woman showcased her ample assets as well as a rather pricey piece of wrist-wear
What goes better with sushi than more sushi - and a glass of Dom Perignon of course
This bejeweled watch is encrusted with thousands of diamonds and reportedly cost £72,000
Taking a break from sunbathing this teen spent two hours arranging corona bottles in his private pool to spell out Louis Vuitton
Many of the sports cars on the account are stuffed full of designer clobber and Champagne
This skipper enjoys a swig of Champagne while enjoying the view of the harbour on his yacht
Many of the photos feature unaffordable super cars such as these photographed against a breathtaking setting
This stylish young woman enjoys the views over Berlin from the comfort of her balcony
There's only one way to get around the snowy mountains of Germany - in a flashy sports car apparently
In this romantic snap a couple showcase their expensive taste in time pieces
With paintings hung on the wall and reclining seats, whoever is boarding this private plane is surely in for a smooth flight
In this triple whammy a man shows off his Ferrari, Rolex and a pair of Louboutin trainers
This young girl is enjoying the luxury of a private jet - you don't have space to post like that in economy
With the fireplace as their backdrop this man took the opportunity to show off his and hers designer watches
Private jets aren't the only ways to take to the air with this woman ready to hop aboard a helicopter
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor