Is this Britain's most glamorous grandmother? Kickboxing mother who became a granny at 35 has spent £13,000 on cosmetic treatments including breast implants and hair extensions
- Carrie Hilton was 35 when her 17-year-old daughter Clarice gave birth
- She delivered Clarice when she was aged 18 and is often mistaken for her sister
- Media sales manager Carrie says she is not daunted by her granny status
On the face of it Carrie Hilton, 36, could be pretty much like any other young mother who is the parent of teenagers.
But there is more to her than meets the eye. She is probably Britain's youngest grandmother and was 35 when her 17-year-old daughter Clarice - who Carrie delivered when she was 18 - recently gave birth to baby Jessica.
Bolton-based media sales manager Carrie - a keen kickboxing fan - is in such good shape that she even borrows Clarice's clothes.
Carrie Hilton says she has no inhibitions about being a glamorous kick boxer and a grandmother
Carrie is in such good shape that she even borrows her daughter Clarice's clothes
Carrie has posted images on her new granddaughter Jessica on social media along with images of the wider family as well
'Clarice has been pinching mine since she was ten. I do the same to her of course,' she told The Sun.
'Sometimes I say I'm Clarice's sister. We have a right laugh.'
Such is Carrie's passion for kickboxing, she exercises in her kitchen and goes to classes five times a week.
She says she is also not unafraid to go shopping to buy cosmetics to keep herself looking young.
Carrie estimated to have spent has spent about £13,000 on cosmetic treatments including breast implants and hair extensions.
Carrie Hilton : 'What you see is what you get with me'
'When shop assistants and people at the gym hear Clarice saying 'Mum' they ask her to repeat herself. Then I tell them I'm a nanny and they go, 'No way!'
Carrie says that she is not overwhelmed about being subbed Britain's most glamorous granny.
'What you see is what you get with me,' she said.
'I've always been fit and active. I don't go out much, all I do is work and train, so I haven't used the fact I'm a grandma to fend off any young men.'
Neither has she let herself be daunted by Clarice gave birth in May.
'She knew she'd be fine because I'd done the same and my mum Jo was a similar age. We've all turned out fine,' she said.
Rifca Stanescu, from the village of Investi, Romania, is believed to have been the world's youngest grandmother aged just 23 in 2012.
She gave birth to her daughter, Maria, while only 12.
Despite her mother's pleas to stay in school, Maria gave birth to a son at the age of 11.
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor