Time for a fresh start? Camilla Parker Bowles's food critic son clutches copy of Country Life as he's seen for first time since split from wife of 12 years
- Masterchef star Tom Parker Bowles is said to have split with his wife Sara Buys
- The pair have been married 12 years but he has moved out of the family home
- Couple share two children but a source said they are not getting divorced
- He was pictured leaving his London family home following the split rumours
Camilla Parker Bowles's son has been spotted out and about for the first time since reports emerged he had split from his wife of 12 years.
Tom Parker Bowles, who has starred in BBC2's MasterChef: The Professionals, has moved out of the home he shared with Sara Buys, 44, and their two children and is now renting a property two miles away in West London.
Today he was seen wearing a navy parka jacket, clutching a copy of Country Life magazine and carrying two large bags close to his family home in London.
It came as friends revealed his 12-year marriage had been having problems for 'some time'.
Tom Parker Bowles was spotted near his family home in London, England today (left and right). It comes after news that he has broken up with his wife
Friends said the couple's 12-year marriage had been having problems for 'some time'. Pictured together in July 2015
Mr Parker Bowles was seen leaving the family home carrying a copy of the Country Life magazine (left and right)
A source told the Sun: 'They are being very clear the separation is not final and they are not getting divorced.
'There is no one else involved. The concern of both Tom and Sara is for the stability and happiness of their children.'
A representative for Mr Parker-Bowles refused to comment on rumours of the split when approached by MailOnline.
Food critic Mr Parker-Bowles married his fashion writer wife in 2005. He is the only son of Prince Charles' wife and her ex-husband, Andrew.
Mr Parker-Bowles has also appeared as a judge on Australian cooking show Hot Seat.
According to the Sun, he and his wife may still attend the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle together at St George's Chapel in Windsor, Berkshire, in May.
Harry attended their wedding, which also saw singer Mick Jagger, actor Hugh Grant and actress Joanna Lumley on the guest list.
Ms Buys is the associate editor at fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar. Talking about her wedding, she said: 'I definitely had quite a few panic attacks before the day.'
Mr Parker-Bowles has previously told of the pain of finding out about his mother's affair with Prince Charles – to the extent of avoiding reading newspapers when the relationship became public.
Tom Parker Bowles kisses his wife Sara at their wedding in Henley-on-Thames in 2005
His mother and Prince Charles married in 2005. He was at Oxford in 1993 when Camilla-gate broke and the nation read a transcript of a very intimate telephone conversation between the pair.
He recalled: 'I sort of remember not looking at the paper. Because, you know, Jesus, the things that we've all said to people that we love … that you wouldn't want the world reading.
'I just felt p***ed off. I wasn't going to read that sort of stuff about my mother, just as much as she wouldn't want to read it about me or my kids certainly wouldn't want to read it about me.'
Mr Parker-Bowles is also a columnist for the Mail On Sunday's Event magazine.
Mr Parker Bowles was with his wife for 12 years prior to their recent split
Mr Parker-Bowles is the only son of Prince Charles' wife Camilla (pictured together in London in October 2016) and her ex-husband, Andrew
Most watched News videos
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- YouTubers Ally Law and Ryan Taylor break into CBB house
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Crime scene in Brownhills where young girl died from a stabbing
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Snow falls on Windsor Castle as wintry weather grips the South
- Stormy Daniels seen for first time since 'Trump affair' revealed
- 'I've never foot faulted in my life': Kyrgios angry at umpire
- Truck and van ram into each other during extreme road rage incident