Camilla Parker Bowles's food critic son splits with his wife after 12 years of marriage
- Masterchef star Tom Parker Bowles is said to have split with his wife Sara Buys
- The pair have been married 12 years but he has moved out of the family home
- Couple share two children but a source said they are not getting divorced
Tom Parker Bowles kisses his wife Sara at their wedding in Henley-on-Thames in 2005
Camilla Parker Bowles's son has split with his wife, according to reports.
Tom Parker Bowles, who has starred in BBC2's MasterChef: The Professionals, has moved out of the home he shared with Sara Buys, 44, and their two children and is now renting a property two miles away in West London.
Friends said the couple's 12-year marriage had been having problems for 'some time'.
A source told the Sun: 'They are being very clear the separation is not final and they are not getting divorced.
'There is no one else involved. The concern of both Tom and Sara is for the stability and happiness of their children.'
Food critic Mr Parker-Bowles married his fashion writer wife in 2005. He is the only son of Prince Charles' wife and her ex-husband, Andrew.
Mr Parker-Bowles has also appeared as a judge on Australian cooking show Hot Seat.
Friends said the couple's 12-year marriage had been having problems for 'some time'. They are pictured together in London in March 2012 (left) and July 2015 (right)
According to the Sun, he and his wife may still attend the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle together at St George's Chapel in Windsor, Berkshire, in May.
Harry attended their wedding, which also saw singer Mick Jagger, actor Hugh Grant and actress Joanna Lumley on the guest list.
Ms Buys is the associate editor at fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar. Talking about her wedding, she said: 'I definitely had quite a few panic attacks before the day.'
Mr Parker-Bowles has previously told of the pain of finding out about his mother's affair with Prince Charles – to the extent of avoiding reading newspapers when the relationship became public.
Mr Parker-Bowles is the only son of Prince Charles' wife Camilla (pictured together in London in October 2016) and her ex-husband, Andrew
His mother and Prince Charles married in 2005. He was at Oxford in 1993 when Camilla-gate broke and the nation read a transcript of a very intimate telephone conversation between the pair.
He recalled: 'I sort of remember not looking at the paper. Because, you know, Jesus, the things that we've all said to people that we love … that you wouldn't want the world reading.
'I just felt p***ed off. I wasn't going to read that sort of stuff about my mother, just as much as she wouldn't want to read it about me or my kids certainly wouldn't want to read it about me.'
Mr Parker-Bowles is also a columnist for the Mail On Sunday's Event magazine.
Most watched News videos
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- Comedian Steve Brown attacked by audience member at show
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- 'Shoplifting' customer runs at Tesco staff with stick during fight
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- Shooting in Midtown Manhattan leaves three men wounded
- Tsunami warning in Alaska prompts queues of people waiting to evacuate
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- 'A clear and present danger': Sir Nick Carter addresses threats