Teenager's final moments as she 'laughs and jokes' with the man accused of strangling her 'as part of a snuff movie fantasy' then dumping her in a wardrobe and wrapping it in cling film are shown in chilling CCTV
- Megan Bills was seen smiling and joking with a man who allegedly strangled her
- The 17-year-old was in a supermarket with Ashley Foster and they bought Rizla
- Foster, 24, is accused of strangling her and later hiding her body in a wardrobe
A teenager was seen laughing and joking with a man who allegedly strangled her to death before hiding her body in a wardrobe wrapped in cling film just hours later.
Megan Bills, 17, was smiling in a supermarket with Ashley Foster, 24, who is accused of killing her during a sex game which was a part of a 'snuff movie fantasy'.
Foster had just been released from prison three days before he allegedly carried out the attack and hid her body in a wardrobe in a hostel in Brierley Hill, West Midlands.
Her chilling final moments were played in court and the jury was told her body was found on May 3 last year.
Megan Bills, 17, (left) could be seen laughing and joking with Ashley Foster (right) just hours before he allegedly strangled her
The pair (pictured) were filmed on CCTV in a supermarket and bought cans of soft drink and Rizla
They made their way back to the hostel Brierley Hill, West Midlands, on April 16 and her body was found on May 3
A court heard her remains had been stuffed in a wardrobe wrapped in cling film by Foster who killed her three weeks earlier.
Police today released CCTV footage of her final moments, which was shown to a jury on Tuesday.
She can be seen laughing with Foster in a supermarket as they bought cans of soft drink and blue Rizla cigarette papers.
Jurors were shown further CCTV of the pair's movements around the hostel including Megan's last sighting as she entered Foster's room.
Crispin Aylett QC, prosecuting, said: 'Megan was seen wearing boots she had borrowed from her mother and tartan trousers.
'Foster is wearing black trainers with white stripes, a t-shirt and perhaps green or blue trousers.
'At 3.35pm we can see Megan going into Mr Foster's room, she is not wearing those black boots.
'This is the last sighting of Megan on the footage from any of the CCTV cameras.'
Foster claimed the pair had consensual intercourse before Megan died accidentally during a sex game gone wrong.
The prosecutor tole the court that Megan was seen going into his room and said it was the 'last sighting of Megan'
Foster's half-sister Carley Forrester told the jury he had asked her to buy cling film and had smirked when she asked him what it was for
Footage taken from May 2, shows Foster in the back garden of the property hanging out his quilt to dry
He allegedly search for snuff films - movies where someone carries out a murder - while her dead body was in the hostel
But Mr Aylett QC said Foster had been carrying out his own sexual fantasies when he throttled Megan to death.
He then allegedly searched for snuff films while her body decomposed as he tried to cover his tracks by vacuuming flies and spraying bed sheets with cleaning fluid.
Footage taken from May 2, shows Foster in the back garden of the property hanging out his quilt to dry.
Mr Aylett added: 'He can be seen hanging a quilt up and returning inside. His windows are open in his room.
'He has a bottle with him, white with a nozzle to it which he uses to spray the quilt.
'He (later) comes out, turns the quilt over and uses the spray on the underside.'
Foster's half-sister Carley Forrester told the jury he had asked her to buy cling film and had smirked when she asked him what it was for.
She told the court: 'On April 26, Ashley asked me if I would pick up cling film and he gave me £2.
'He said it was for his friend - I actually asked him what he wanted it for and he smirked.
'He said, 'never you mind' - I thought he wanted it to wrap weed.'
The trial, at Wolverhampton Crown Court, continues.
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Louise Turpin's sister talks about their unusual sex life
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- The street in Birmingham that makes a family feel TRAPPED
- Team Brady: Gisele cheers on husband Tom and the Patriots
- 'I want to marry mommy!': Four-year-old objects to mom's engagement
- Philadelphia Eagles fan smacks into pole while running for train
- Father and son speak out after being brutally bashed in Melbourne
- Surfer dramatically rides large wave off the coast of Portugal
- Couple arrested over 'worst ever child abuse death'
- Larry Nassar's final victim, 15, slams the pedophile doctor
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.