Inspired by Meghan? Princess Mary of Denmark looks chic in wide-legged trousers - days after Ms Markle stepped out in a VERY similar pair by Burberry
- The royal, 45, was opening the Christmas Seal Home Liljeborg in Roskilde
- Looked stylish in grey coat, green and blouse blouse and black trousers
- Christmas Seal home provides support to children with social issues
- Teaches them healthy eating and how to deal with challenges such as bullying
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is back in the full swing of royal duties for 2018, and today she was at the Christmas Seal Home Liljeborg in Roskilde to officially open the new premises.
The mother-of-four, 45, looked impeccably stylish as she arrived wrapped up in a grey coat to keep out the winter chill.
Once inside, she revealed a blue and green patterned blouse, and wide-legged black trousers - similar to the pair worn by Meghan Markle for her first engagement of 2018 earlier this week.
The latest of five Christmas Seal homes provides a safe place for children who are facing social challenges and dealing with issues such as bullying, loneliness, social isolation and low self-esteem.
There can be 48 children at a time living in one of the homes run by the charity Julemærkefonden of which Mary is patron.
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wrapped up in a grey coat as she arrived to open the latest Christmas Seal home in Roskilde
Mary, 45, looked chic in wide-legged trousers, days after Meghan wore a similar pair on her first engagement of 2018
The royal joined a cookery lesson, designed to teach young people about healthy eating
The mother-of-four flattered her toned figure in a pair of wide-legged black trousers. Right: Meghan rocked a similar look on her visit to Reprezent 107.3FM in Pop Brixton earlier this week
The Crown Princess joined children in the kitchen for a cookery session and also visited the gym.
The initiative was founded in 1903 by former office clerk and later post master Einar Holbøll who came up with the idea of selling a Christmas seal and using the proceeds to fund charitable projects for sick children.
More than 700 children each year are now helped by the Christmas Seal Foundation, as they battle a rang of issues including psychosocial issues and obesity.
Children staying at the Foundation’s homes learn about healthy eating and exercise, and learn tools to deal with issues such as bullying.
Princess Mary who is patron of the charity Julemærkefonden officially opened the new home
The royal paused to chat to young wellwishers who had gathered to greet her outside
The initiative supports young people facing social problems, obesity and bullying
The royal joined a session in the gym during the visit to the new children's centre
It has been a busy start of the year for Mary, who celebrated the birthday of her and Prince Frederik's twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine on Monday.
On Tuesday evening, she attended a new year concert at Copenhagen City Hall held by the Home Guard.
The royals recently returned from a relaxing Christmas break in Australia, where the family were seen hitting the beach.
Princess Mary got stuck into a cookery lesson, inhaling the aroma of fresh herbs
The mother-of-four looked fresh and natural, keeping her make-up to a minimum
Mary, who is back in the full swing of duties for the New Year, looked delighted to greet royal fans outside
A young girl presented the Crown Princess with a pretty bouquet of flowers
Most watched News videos
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- Comedian Steve Brown attacked by audience member at show
- 'Shoplifting' customer runs at Tesco staff with stick during fight
- Jane Fonda visits an anti aircraft battery camp in Vietnam
- Shooting in Midtown Manhattan leaves three men wounded
- Comedian Steve Brown talks about being attacked on stage
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- Tsunami warning in Alaska prompts queues of people waiting to evacuate
- Coffin of Dolores O'Riordan is being carried into church
- National champ Mattie Larson slams pedophile doc Larry Nassar